PhotoIreland invites local and international individuals and organisations to submit proposals for The Library Project Programme 2016/2017.
The deadline is midnight on Sunday 29th of February 2016.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We welcome local and international individuals, collectives and organisations involved in the Visual Arts, and in special working around Photography, to come forward with proposals to use the gallery space or the whole venue of The Library Project, anytime from October 2016 to October 2017.
We are interested in promoting contemporary Photography and any practice that engages with, emphasises, and challenges Visual Culture. Nevertheless, proposals from all disciplines are always considered and accepted on the basis of artistic quality and critical engagement, regardless of the medium used.
There are two proposal types: Event and Hire.
- Event Proposal allows artists, curators, publishers and any cultural collectives to put forward a use of the space for a given amount of time. PhotoIreland will subsidise part of the rent costs, and will cover in full all bills and administration costs.
- Hire Proposal allows anyone interested in the private use of the space to plan and book well in advance. You can propose:
– A one-off morning/afternoon/evening hiring: €450
– Exhibition walls per week €1000
– Full venue per week €1500
HOW TO SUBMIT?
To submit your proposal, email us a DOC or PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
– Name and description of the event.
– List and background of those involved.
– Preferred dates during 2016/2017.
Add ‘TLP Programme 2016/2017′ to the subject line, please.
To see what we have programmed in the past at the venue, and how others have used the space before, check the albums on our Facebook page. If you have any questions about the submission of proposals, do contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 087 6856169